Tips & Tricks for Future Bass
Do you want to make Future Bass like the pros? In this course, Josh Isaacs will show you 5 tips and tricks that he’s discovered to help improve your Future Bass production.
Learn how to make your sounds stand out through improved chord structure and composition techniques, as well as layering of different sounds. In addition, Josh will share some classic Future Bass production techniques such as pitch bending, utilization of samples, fills, & arpeggios, as well as how to get the most out of the Tremolator plugin by SoundToys.
Get all the tools you’ll need to create a Future Bass banger that stands up to the rest!
- 6 tutorial videos each providing insights in Music Production for the Future Bass Genre
- Total run time – 56 mins
- Practical instruction from leading Sound Designers
- Learn at your own pace, watch as many times as you need to learn the lessons
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
W. A. Production was founded in 2014 by Producer Redhead Roman in the Czech Republic. W. A. Production is an incredibly diverse and talented company. While many labels and producers stick to one style, W. A. is able to seamlessly make music in the top EDM genres including Big Room, Future House, Tropical House, Progressive, Trap and many more.
- In this video, Josh introduces the overall theme for the course and discusses what will be learned in later chapters
Chord Structure & Composition
- In this lesson, Josh shows methods for creating big and impactful chords that will help in Future Bass and any other style of production
- In this lesson, Josh shows you different layering techniques he uses in his bass and synth tracks to improve your overall sound
- In this lesson, you’ll learn Josh’s favorite trick when making Future Bass to help get you those wavy, flowing chords that are a signature of the genre
- In this lesson, Josh shows you some examples of how you can use pitch bending in an artistic way, as many of your favorite producers do
Samples, Fills & Arpeggios
- In this lesson, you’ll learn the importance of samples, fills, and arpeggios in the Future Bass genre