“Start to Finish” Future House
Want to learn how to fully produce a professional-sounding track from the ground up – Start to finish? Well, now you can!
This course shows you every stage of the creative process, from idea generation, writing chords, and sound design, to mixing and mastering.
This is the best place to see EDM Tips start-to-finish process that has helped him produce Grammy shortlisted dance music.
See “under the hood”, and get full access to samples, presets and project files to open up on your own computer!
Go from a blank project in your DAW, to a fully finished, mixed and mastered track ready for release!
CAN YOU RELATE TO ANY OF THESE?
Do you ever listen to a feel like your a million miles away from getting “that” sound?
Or do you ever open up a blank project in your DAW and feel overwhelmed with the possibilities?
Maybe you end up writing an 8 or 16 bar loop, only to save it to your hard drive, then never open it again (or open it a year later and realise you could have made something good from it!?)
Music production can be frustrating. There are hundreds – if not thousands – of important things to learn.
No-one likes staring at a blank screen, or trawling for hours around YouTube (without anything to show for it)
This is where knowing every stage of the process (for idea generation, to composition, arrangement, sound design, mixing and mastering) is essential.
The BEST way to learn this process is to sit in a studio with a professional music producer and have him (or her) explain their process from start-to-finish, whilst they actually write a track.
And the SECOND BEST way?
That’s exactly why EDMTips created this Start-to-Finish course. It’s like sitting in the studio with a pro, let Will talk you through the process of writing a track from start-to-finish.
Here is what you will get by the end of it:
1. Learn every step of the process from empty project file to fully finished track.
2. Learn pro tricks to getting a clean, crisp mix.
3. Learn how to get a loud, in-your-face master, ready for release on Spotify, Beatport or Apple Music.
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Will Darling has been producing electronic dance music and DJing for over 20 years, and has had tracks supported by Paul Oakenfold, Tommy Trash, Lost Frequencies and many other A-list producers. He has also ghost-produced tracks that have hit the tops of the charts in Beatport, Juno and Trackitdown, and now shares his knowledge over the internet and at live events.
- Learn How to Arrange, Mix & Master Your Music
- Step-by-Step Production Guide from Empty Project to Fully Finished & Mastered Track
- Tried & Tested Techniques That Work for ANY Genre of Dance Music
- Professional Sound Design Tips
- Over 3 Hours of HD Video
- 50 In-Depth Lessons
- Ableton Live Project Files
- Samples and Synth Presets
- High Quality 24 bit Audio Stems
- 00-01 Welcome
- 01 Template
- 02 Getting Started
- 03 Generating Ideas
- 04 Writing Chords
- 05 Adding Interest to the Chords
- 06 Rough Arrangement
- 07 The Bass Line
- 08The Kick
- 09 The Bass
- 10 The Piano
- 11 The Drums
- 12 Drop Synth
- 13 Auxiliary Reverbs
- 14 Reverb Settings
- 15 Adding Swing
- 16 Drum Intro
- 17 Incidental Vocals
- 18 Main Vocals
- 19 Vocal Chops
- 20 Arrangement – Part 2
- 21 White Noise, Sweeps & Risers
- 22 Strings
- 23 The Break Riff
- 24 Layering the Bass
- 25 Layering the Wup Synth
- 26 Mixing the Drums
- 27 Mixing the Kick & Bass
- 28 Mixing the Main Clap
- 29 Mixing the Main Melody
- 10 Mixing the Drums
- 31 Vocal Processing
- 32 Transition Effects
- 33 Further Processing
- 34 Creating a Rhythmic Effect Loop
- 35 The “Haas” Effect
- 36 Further Mixing – Part 1
- 37 Further Mixing – Part 2
- 38 Tweaking as you Listen
- 39 Buss Processing
- 40 Revisiting the Bass EQ
- 41 Revisiting the White Noise
- 42 Master Gain Automation
- 43 Parallel Compression
- 44 Prepping for Mastering
- 45 Using a Reference Track
- 46 Mastering EQ
- 47 Mastering Buss Compression
- 48 Mastering Parallel Compression
- 49 Mastering Limiting
- 50 Next Steps