How To Make Mind Blowing Sounds – Learn Sound Design In Serum
Finally Discover How To Make Mind-Blowing Sounds In Serum – The Most Powerful Wavetable Synth On The Planet!
Get ready as Dan Larsson takes you on a sound design journey as we explore Serum – the most cutting edge soft synth for wavetable synthesis since Native Instruments Massive.
Get To Know Serum Like The Palm Of Your Hand
Serum is the brainchild of the ingenious Steve Duda. Since its release, the synth has been a total game changer for sound design enthusiasts, providing us with the ability to do much more than any other wavetable synth before it.
In this 16 part course you’ll be able to watch over Dan’s shoulder as he walks you through all of the functionality of this powerful soft synth, before showing you step by step how to create a wide range of shockingly good leads, pads and basses that can be used for many styles of electronic music, from deep house and electro through to dubstep and drum and bass.
After watching this course you will know how to:
- Create your own amazing basses, lead synths and pads in Serum
- Import any audio file and manipulate it in any way you like with Serum’s powerful features
- Easily navigate all of the functionality of this powerful synth to create your own sounds
- Sculpt your own wavetables from scratch
- Use Serum’s multi filter types to further sculpt your sounds
- Use Serum’s powerful audio effects processing to give your sounds the character you desire
About Your Tutor
Dan Larsson is the founder of Let’s Synthesize, a music production education business.
Dan focuses mostly on producing bass-heavy genres like dubstep and drum and bass. He has an extensive background in education and has been a passionate music producer for many years.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- DAW: Ableton Live
- Duration: 3 hours 12 minutes
- Instructor: Dan Larsson
Dan Larsson will show you how to create a wide variety of unique sounds in Steve Duda’s game changing VST synth, Serum.