Mixing with Levels (Mastering The Mix)
Levels from Mastering the Mix is a purpose designed plugin that helps producers achieve a technically excellent final mix and master.
In this 7-part course, you will learn how to use Levels’ analytical tools to achieve both technical and creative results . This crash course will show you how to get the crucial info you need to improve your mix and what to do with it.
If you’ve just got your hands on Levels or you want to see what this powerful tool can do – this course is just what you need!
Learn how to use LEVELS by Mastering the Mix
In this 7-part video course, experienced sound designer, Jonny Strinati takes you through all the features found in Levels, working on a mixdown as you watch.
During the course you’ll see how to
- Use headroom section and intelligent LUFS meters to set correct average overall level for a mixdown
- Work with the Stereo field section to identify any potential phase cancelation and check stereo balance
- Use dynamic range section to check dynamics and compression
- Use bass space section to correct any unwanted low frequencies
- Use Levels as a guide to help you identify potential problem areas while also learning how to apply a variety of mixdown techniques and plugins to create nice dynamics within an arrangement
- Use Levels to set correct levels for a master exploring how you can tweak your masters depending on where you’re intending to play your track.
- Watch, Listen and Learn – our easy to follow video instruction shows you exactly how to use the software
- 7 indepth videos each demonstrating critical elements of working with Levels by Mastering the Mix
> Sequencer Settings
> Establishing Headroom in a Mix 1
> Establishing Headroom in a Mix 2
> Stereo Field
> Dynamic Range
> Bass Space
> Mastering with Levels
> Using the Settings Section of Levels
- Learn at your own pace, watch as many times as you need to learn the lessons
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Professional instruction from a working sound designer. It’s like having your own private tutor!
With his informative and approachable manner, experienced British producer and sound designer, Jonny Strinati, takes the confusion out of complex concepts. Drawing on years of experience as both working professional and tutor he’s able to explain using appropriate examples and insights that give you both a genuine understanding of the Manipulator Software and actionable production skills.