Want To Know The Secrets To Create Incredible Remixes Of Your Favourite Music?
Watch step-by-step over the shoulder of top 50 EDM producer Ryan Enzed, as he reveals the exact steps to creating an amazing vocal deep house track from start to finish.
Create every section of a deep house remix in Logic Pro
See Ryan Enzed’s workflow revealed step-by-step as he creates each layer from scratch, from drums to bass, to vocal processing, advanced arrangement and layering techniques, mixing and mastering and everything in between!
This course is designed specifically for producers who want to create professional level remixes for electronic dance music.
After watching this course you will know how to:
- Synthesize a wide range of leads, basses and other sounds for a dance floor – ready deep house track
- Create captivating arrangements that switch between different sounds to create excitement and variety in an energetic, yet sophisticated production style
- Write impactful basslines & melodies that will have your listeners rushing for the dance floor to get down and dirty
- Pro secrets to time stretching and processing vocals when remixing a track
- Create every section of a deep house remix from intro to build up to different sections for your drop, to your breakdown and beyond!
- See not only how to craft a professional mix down, but to master your own music as well!
About Your Tutor
Hailing from Auckland, New Zealand, Ryan Enzed has established a name for himself over the last five years in the world of electronic dance music (particularly electro house) as a producer, DJ, ghost producer, mixing and mastering engineer and music educator.
He has worked with the likes of Universal Music, Big Fish Recordings, Sick Slaughterhouse Records and many more.With a keen passion for the Melbourne Bounce sound that has gained so much popularity in the last two years, Ryan has been spinning in clubs in both New Zealand and Australia, while producing his own Bounce – influenced tracks.
He is a top 50 EDM chart producer.