Tech House Tutorial 2017 With Studio Slave
In this course, we teach how to produce a modern, bass driven tech house track in Ableton Live. The course spans 59 videos, spread over 8 modules, totalling 9 hours of in-depth tuition. The Tech House Tutorial 2017 covers everything from start to finish, from a blank canvas to a mixed and mastered track. After completing this course, you will be able to take the techniques used throughout the course to produce your own track and play it out in the club.
This course will recreate some of the popular sounds currently in the Beatport Top 100 Tech House Charts, with similarities linking to industry greats such as Solardo, Leonardo Gonelli and Latmun.
An Epic 9-hour Deep Dive into Tech House Production
This course has been created to teach you how to get the current tech house sound, starting from an empty project. Throughout this course we also show you how to get signature drum, synth and bass sounds that can be heard in the Beatport charts through various free plugins and mixing techniques.
In module 1 we give a brief course overview, analyse the current tech house charts, and choose our reference tracks. Module 2 covers the rhythm section of the track which will serve as the platform for the bass vocal and synth parts covered in modules 3, 4 and 5. Module 6 is focused on taking the track from a loop to a full arrangement, which is then fine tuned and mixed down in module 7. In the final module we add the finishing touches and bring the track up to a competitive loudness by applying some DIY Mastering.
- 9 hours of tuition covering each and every aspect of the production process
- Lectures on the go-to synths and mix plugins that tech house producers are currently using
- Reference track deconstruction to learn the ins and outs of arranging a track
- A thorough step-by-step guide on each stage of the mix process
- Lectures covering how to DIY master your track for loudness
- Included Ableton Live project file adapted to use stock plugins only
- Royalty Free samples Folder from the project (reference tracks not included)
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Josh Van Riel kick-started his music career as a DJ and promoter whilst completing an electronic music production diploma with PointBlank Online. Since then, Josh has successfully managed two events companies in Mallorca and Manchester, completed a degree in Electronic Music Production & DJ practice, and most recently, developed and managed Studio Slave, a growing resource for online electronic music producers focused on teaching groove driven genres on the Ableton Live platform.