Getting Started in Studio One 4
With its single-screen interface, intuitive editing tools and advanced virtual instruments Studio One is a formidable DAW. In version 4 PreSonus have added and improved features that help you tackle the challenges of modern production head on.
In this 230 minute course, Studio One power user Quanta walks you through all the essentials of getting started with PreSonus Studio One 4. Providing hands on demonstration so that you can get started with the software today.
Deep Dive Into Studio One 4 – Over 3.5 Hours Of Indepth Instruction
Indepth technical walkthroughs with plenty of practical insights and examples that show you how to make the most of Studio One’s new and existing features and functions.
From the foundations of the GUI to recording audio and midi; to using the Mix Console; right through to working with effects and VST’s. By the end of this course you will have a solid working knowledge of how Studio One works and be ready put it to use in your productions.
- Watch, Listen and Learn – our easy to follow video instruction introduce you to classic techniques and technical insights
- 23 videos broken down into 9 sections ensure you have a strong grasp of all Studio One essentials.
- Total runtime 230 minutes
- Practical instruction by an experienced tutor
- Learn at your own pace, watch as many times as you need to learn the lessons
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
A seasoned instructor and Studio One power-user. Quanta is known for his practical instruction as much as his technical expertise.
Passionate and to the point, producers of every skill level stand to benefit from his tuition style.
MODULE 1 – INTRODUCTOIN
MODULE 2 – FOUNDATIONS
- The Start Page
- Setting up your audio interface
- Setting up a MIDI controller
- Personalizing the GUI
- Important Preference Settings
MODULE 3 – THE SONG PAGE
- The Song Page Overview
- The Browser
- The Inspector
- Understanding the Various Mouse Tools
- Transport Controls
MODULE 4 – RECORDING AUDIO & MIDI
- Recording Audio
- Time-Stretching Audio and the Bend Tool
- Recording MIDI
- Editing MIDI and Quantization
MODULE 5 – WORKING WITH AUTOMATION
- Working With Automation
MODULE 6 – THE MIX CONSOLE
- The Mix Console
MODULE 7 – WORKING WITH EFFECTS
- Working With Effects
MODULE 8 – WORKING WITH VSTS
- The Included VSTs – Part I
- The Included VSTs – Part II
- Creating Multi-Instruments
MODULE 9 – WRAPPING UP
- Exporting a Song and Stems
- The Project Page