Practical Guide to D16 Effects Plugins
Unlock the creative possibilities of D16 Group Audio Software’s Effects Plugins. This 8-part video course is designed to get you up to speed and maximising the software as quickly and efficiently as possible.
From the basic features and functions to individual walkthroughs of D16‘s Devastator 2, Redoptor, Sigmund and more. If you’re a fan of these plugins and want to discover all the features and functions this is definitely one to check out.
Professional Skills At Your Fingertips – Be Informed & inspired!
Features and Functions Demonstrated & Explained
- Video 1 – Preset Browsing & Storing, About & Options Panel
- Video 2 – Decimort – High Quality Bit Crusher
- Video 3 – Devastor 2 – Multiband Distortion Unit
- Video 4 – Fazortan – Controllable Space Phaser
Get More Out D16’s Powerful Effects
- Video 5 – Redoptor – Vintage Tube Distortion
- Video 6 – Syntorus – Double Path Analog Chorus
- Video 7 – Sigmund – High Quality Flexible Delay Unit
- Video 8 – Toraverb – Space Modulated Reverb
90 minutes of expert tuition show you what D16 Plugins do and how to use them.
Exclusive instructional videos featuring both Theory and Practice – Get up to speed on all 7 Plugins fast!
Accessible for both newcomers & experienced producers.
About Your Tutor
With his informative and approachable manner, experienced British producer, Jonny Strinati, takes the confusion out of complex concepts. Drawing on years of experience as both producer and tutor he’s able to explain using appropriate examples and insights that give you both a genuine understanding of mixing and actionable production skills.
Professional instruction from a working producer. It’s like having your own private tutor!