GRM Tools Vol. 3 (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX)
GRM (Music Research Group) Tools are plugins made by INA (National Institute for Audiovisual) in France.
These plugins are the result of electroacoustic research and are dedicated to sound design of the most complex level despite a very “easy to use” interface.
These plugins was not recently made available but they are not very well known and we believe that they deserves much more exposure.
This third generation of GRM Tools goes much further than previous ones. Renewing the famous features that have made their historic success, the interfaces have been redesigned to accommodate new features:
– Agitation feature: Adds random variations to the processing parameters.
– Window resizing: The plug-in window can be resized by clicking and dragging
– MIDI control for all parameters Multi-channel output for Fusion, Delays, Doppler, Reson and Shuffling
– VST (Mac & PC, 32 & 64 bits)
– Audio Unit (Mac, 32 & 64 bits)
– AAX Native (Mac & PC, 32 & 64 bits)
– RTAS (Mac & PC)
– AudioSuite (ProTools 10 and higher)
– Standalone application (Mac & PC)
Complete review at Sound On Sound :
Another excellent review at Audio News Room :
GRM Tools at INA :