Which Guitar Pedals Are Best For Synthesizers?
In this video from Sweetwater Sound, we explore the different options we have in selecting guitar effects pedals to run our synthesizers through, discussing effects like reverbs, delays and more.
While these guitar pedals are originally designated to be used with guitars, they can honestly be used with any kind of signal processing, from synths to vocal tracks. If you’re looking for your first pedal to buy, this video is definitely a helpful introduction to making the right choice.
The pedals discussed in the video are as follows:
- Korg minilogue Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
- TC Electronic Flashback Delay and Looper Pedal
- Boss RV-6 Digital Reverb Pedal
- M-Audio EX-P Expression Pedal
- DigiTech Nautila Chorus and Flange Pedal
- electro-harmonix Superego Polyphonic Synth Engine