VidPlayVST Lets You Sync Your Music To Video
VidPlayVST is a new VST plugin that allows you to produce music for videos, seamlessly. Whether you’re making your own music videos or for professional films, this is certainly one resource that could be useful in piecing together a tune, segment by segment. This video demonstrates the plugin within FL Studio 12.
From information provided on the site,
VidPlayVST has been designed to be light on CPU usage and memory, so that it can be run in complex audio projects. The two main processing threads run at low priority, and the memory requirement should not normally exceed 350 megabytes.
- Loop mode may be set with loop points to cycle through a sub-section of the video.
- By default video playback starts at time zero in the host transport. Optionally, a MIDI note C can be sent to the plugin to cue the start of the video.
- The plugin window is resizable and, optionally, the video may be viewed in a detached window or full screen.
- The video may be viewed at its original aspect ratio or scaled to fit a chosen window size.
- The plugin plays audio if it is present within the video file, or it can be muted. So, this is an easy way to extract audio from a video file and use it in your own production.
VidPlayVST supports an enormous variety of video formats and is available for both Windows and OS X in 32/64 bit. You can go here to download the plugin, either as the demo or the full version for $25.