V-MODA Launches Shipment Of Forza Metallo Wireless Headphones
V-MODA has officially launched the Forza Metallo Wireless Headphones for shipment, the next installment to their line of in-ear headphones that is designed to optimize both the user’s listening experience with its durable and ergonomic design, as well as audio resolution with its 5.8mm dynamic micro Hi-Res driver.
Our first in-ear Bluetooth headphones feature a minimal design that can hide under a shirt collar, maximum battery life, enhanced antenna and unrivaled comfort.
- 8 pairs of BLISS™ 3.0 fittings in XS, pre-installed S, M and L sizes
- 3 pairs of ActiveFlex™ sport fins
- 2 pairs of RemixRings
- Designed in Italy carrying pouch
- Six-Star Service
- 1-Year Premier Warranty
- 50% Immortal Life Program Replacement
- Speaker Driver – 5.8mm neodymium dynamic micro driver
- Frequency Response – 10Hz – 22,000 Hz
- Battery – Up to 10+ hours and full quick charge in less than 1.5 hours
- Bluetooth Range – 10m (33 feet)
- Dual-Pairing – Available with 2 devices at the same time
- iOS Battery Indicator and Widget
- Weight – 22.5g
You can also order your own customized, 3D printed caps for the Forza Metallo Wireless Headphones, which is really cool for those that like to add a bit of personalization. Also, the headphones come with 4 different BLISS fittings (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) that are geared toward noise isolation and smoother bass.
The Forza Metallo Wireless Headphones are available for purchase at the V-MODA website, as well as through certified retailers, at a price of $170.00 USD. Considering all of its features and specs, this certainly isn’t too bad of a price in our opinion.