UNO Synth - How Does It Sound?
In this video from Youtuber Dawless Jammin’, we get a comprehensive sound demonstration (begins at 1:15) of the UNO Synth, IK Multimedia’s first released analog synthesizer that is priced modestly at $199.
UNO Synth Features
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave plus a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole OTA-based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter with LPF, HPF and BPF
- Custom-designed, dual-stage overdrive that provides filter input overdrive for classic synth saturation tone, from subtle warming to aggressive distortion
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWM
Given the synth’s incredibly low price ($199), the UNO Synth would be a great entry to hardware synthesizers for those looking to purchase their first synthesizer. Not only that, but as the video reveals, the UNO sounds phenomenal and produces a diverse range of timbres. You can visit the IK Multimedia website to learn more about the UNO Synth.