Trueno Is A 3-OSC Analog Synth In A USB Stick
Trueno is a new miniature analog synthesizer, in the form of a USB stick, that gives you everything you’d want in a synth including 3 VCO’s, 6 envelope generators, some nice filters and more. The synth works works alongside its VST 2, VST 3, AU (OS X only) and standalone versions.
There are an extensive amount of audio demos available here.
- 3 Voltage Controlled Oscillators: Saw, Square, Triangle waveforms. VCO 3 has a digital noise generator. VCO 1 has an adjustable pulse-width. Digital additive oscillator mode with 64 partials; 256 wavetables included.
- Analogue Modulation: Amplitude Modulation, Pulse-width Modulation, Filter Frequency Modulation.
- Voltage Controlled Filter: Low-pass and Band-pass mode.
- Integrated Analogue to Digital Converter: 44.1KHz 24 bit ADC.
- Beautifully Packaged: Aerospace grade aluminium case. Size: 78mm (L) x 31mm (W) x 7mm (H). Weight: 25g
- Powerful Oscillator Control: Monophonic and 3 voice paraphonic modes. 4 glide modes.
- Extensive Modulation Options: LFOs and envelopes can be easily assigned to VCO pitch & volume, VCF cutoff and resonance as well as master volume by dragging and dropping.
- 4 LFO Generators: Sine, saw, square, triangle and random waveforms; tempo sync and note trigger options.
- 6 Envelope Generators: 4 assignable generators. With exponential mode. Dedicated filter and master volume envelopes.
- Easy Recording: One click recording of Trueno’s output, saved automatically to prespecified location.
- Multi FX: Variable delay effects with feedback. Flanger, phasor, 4 and 8 voice chorus modes.
- Delay: LP, HP and BP Filter. Mono, stereo and ping-pong modes. Tempo synchronised.
- Reverb: Algorithmic reverb. LP, HP and BP Filter.
Trueno is currently priced at 159.99 EUR / 190.34 USD and you can visit the product website to learn more.