This New Soft Synth "Sounds Like The Future"
Particle Collider SX7, a new wavetable soft synth with a satisfying and eclectic interface, places emphasis on waveform manipulations and less on the traditional parameters we use to craft our sounds. However, the synth of course provides these parameters.
Do you like to watch sci-fi movies or see futuristic predictions of new technologies? Problem of these things is…they are just fictional. But if you really want you can hear the sound of new century now! We are not joking 🙂
- Wavetable Oscillator with 50 internal waveforms
- Preset manager with more than 80 presets
- 1X Re-Synthesisator of Wavetable oscillator. With 5 types of re-synthesis (Sinusoidal,Pulsing,Discharge,Switching,
Digital chaos), with Original/Res, Res rate, Res amount, Resynth freq control
- Morphing filter (Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Reject,Peaking) witch Cutoff, Resonance and Distortion control
- Filter LFO (Sine,Saw,Triangle,Square,Random Noise) with Depth and Rate control
Particle Collider SX7 is available for under €60 in VST and standalone formats (only for Windows) and you can go here to download it.