The Tiny TS Synthesizer Fits In Your Wallet
Meet the Tiny TS, a tiny 3.94 x 2.56 inch, credit card sized synthesizer that can fit in your pocket or even your wallet. The synth was created by Swedish synth designer Jan Ostman, the founder and owner of DSP Synthesizers.
- DCO: Coarse pitch and Double. The CV out follows the keyboard and coarse pitch.
- DCF: Filter peak and ENVmod.
- ENV: Attack and Release affecting amplitude.
Image from janostman.wordpress.com
- $20 for the PCB only.
- $30 for PCB and a preprogrammed chip.
- $50 for full kit with all the parts.
- $60 prebuilt plug & play.
Unfortunately, there are no sound demos of Tiny TS available, although we can imagine that it sounds pretty neat. If you’re interested in purchasing one, you can visit the Indiegogo page.