The Specialwaves Mine S Is A Versatile, Modular MIDI Controller
Special Waves has introduced the Mine S, a versatile, customizable modular MIDI controller that as they describe, “puts the power to create efficiency in your hands.” Capable of holding 32 modules, it offers 6 different modules: Pot, Pad, 2 Buttons, Encoder, Slider and Blank.
Mine S modules:
- Pot Module: 270° rotary potentiometer (1×1 position)
- Pad Module: Pressure sensitive Pad with customizable RGB Led (1×1 position)
- 2 Buttons Module: 2 toggle on/off Pads with customizable RGB Led (1×1 position)
- Encoder Module: Infinite Encoder with mappable Push button and Green Led Ring (1×1 position)
- Slider Module: 60mm travel linear potentiometer (1×3 position)
- Blank Module: For covering the empty spaces on the case (1×1 position)
Mine S is a cleverly designed, intuitive modular controller that puts the power to create efficiency in your hands. Using an easy swap-in/swap-out design, you can create the controller that you need to best use the software for your music, light show, visual effect, video editing and more.
Pricing and Availability
The Mine S, with an expected delivery of November 2019, is currently priced at $285 and you can visit the Indiegogo page to learn more.