Teenage Engineering Announces PO-32 Drum Synth
Teenage Engineering will be releasing the next installment to their popular pocket-sized synthesizers, the PO-32 Tonic, a percussion synthesizer that will be debuted at the 2017 NAMM Show.
- Mic for transferring sounds
- 16 fully customizable sounds
- 16 punch-in effects
- 16 step sequencer
- Parameter locks • built-in speaker
- 3.5 mm audio I/O • jam sync
- LCD display
- Folding stand
- Watch + alarm clock
- Battery powered (2 x AAA)
- 1 month battery life
- Pattern chaining, up to 64 patterns
- Compatible with Microtonic vst/au
What’s super cool is that it’s interface was designed by a 9 year old girl, who happens to the daughter of Teenage Engineering’s founder, Jesper Kouthoofd. We can’t wait to get more info on this synth after its debut! In the meantime, you can go here to browse their other synthesizers.