Roland Introduces Beat Sync Maker, iOS Video Performance App
Roland has introduced the Beat Sync Maker, an iOS app that adds creative tempo-synced visuals and effects to your music within the app. You can also drop in movie clips from your device with the app’s 2-Video Mix function.
Beat Sync Maker Features
- Automatically detects the beats in your music videos with ABS (Auto Beat Sync) technology
- Perfect for enhancing EDM or DJ performances with edgy beat-synced video effects
- Choose from five visual effects types and apply the timing you want during playback
- Easily adjust the effect depth with an onscreen slider
- 2-Video Mix function allows you to cut in movie clips from your iPhone/iPad camera roll; 18 pre-installed movie clips included
- Free version exports videos up to 30 seconds long; full export functionality available with an in-app purchase or connection to GO:MIXER PRO or GO:MIXER
- Compatible with iOS 11 and later
Highly Creative and Easy to Use
Using Beat Sync Maker is simple—just choose a movie on your device and then select one of five visual effect types while it’s playing back. That’s all you need to do! Adjust the depth of an effect with the onscreen slider to change up the look, and alternate among the different effect types to create your own variations.
Great Music is Built on Great Sound
If you’ve ever been disappointed with the sound quality when recording music videos with your smartphone, Roland’s GO:MIXER PRO and GO:MIXER provide an easy solution. These compact and affordable audio mixers feature multiple inputs and dedicated level controls, allowing you to blend keyboards, drum machines, guitar/bass, and vocals together as you and your musical partners perform. An ultra-clean stereo mix is sent to your phone while you shoot, providing a top-quality live soundtrack for your video performance.
In addition to providing great sound for your smartphone videos, GO:MIXER PRO and GO:MIXER also unlock the full video export functionality of Beat Sync Maker without needing to make an in-app purchase.
Insert Movie Clips with 2-Video Mix
Beat Sync Maker’s 2-Video Mix function allows you to cut in movie clips as well, making your performance videos even more interesting and unique. There are 18 pre-installed clips to choose from, and you can also import personal movie clips stored in your device’s camera roll.
The Roland Beat Sync Maker, compatible with iOS 11+, is available for free (with in-app purchases) in the App Store.