Roland Adds JX-3P VST Emulation To Roland Cloud
Roland Virtual Sonix has announced the addition of the Roland JX-3P, a software synth modeled after the original JX-3P from the 80s, to the Roland Cloud Legendary Series. Roland Cloud is a repository of various software synthesizerss and sample libraries for users to load into their productions.
When the original Roland JX-3P was released in 1983, the following description was given:
“The revolutionary new JX-3P has six voices, twelve Digitally Controlled Oscillators, 64 programmable memories, Chorus, a built-in polyphonic sequencer, and MIDI interface (a new system of interface developed for computer-controlled instruments), for the very low price of $1395.”
Roland Virtual Sonics JX-3P features:
- Authentic recreation of the classic Roland JX-3P 6 voice polyphonic synthesizer
- ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) replication
- Classic PG-200 with PLUG OUT interface for SYSTEM 8
- Full-function hardware control by USB connection
- All-new effects module
- AAX, VST, and AU compatibility
You can visit the Roland website to learn more about the JX-3P software synthesizer for Roland Cloud.