Pioneer DJ has announced the DJS-1000, a standalone DJ sampler that comes equipped with a step...
Pioneer DJ Announces The DJS-1000 DJ Sampler
Pioneer DJ has announced the DJS-1000, a standalone DJ sampler that comes equipped with a step sequencer, tactile performance pads, a touch strip (similar to the new Mac Pros), and more.
- STEP SEQUENCER: Easily create a new groove by tapping the 16 large, multicolored step input keys. Thanks to the keys’ changing colours, you can keep an eye on sequence information on each track, at all times.
- TACTILE PERFORMANCE PADS: Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The multicolour LEDs show what samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
- TOUCH STRIP: Simply touch the strip to change the pitch while using the Pitch Bend feature, or play a drum roll by hitting the Note Repeat option. Customise parameters for even more creative possibilities.
- 7-INCH TOUCH SCREEN: Tap the LCD display to instantly access one of three screens. The Home screen for an overview of assigned samples, the Sequence screen to view the currently playing sequence pattern and the Mixer screen to adjust each track’s volume.
- ACCURATE SYNCING: Sync up your DJS-1000 to a CDJ or XDJ set-up using Pro DJ Link. Thanks to the Beat Sync function, a tempo slider and a Nudge button, you’ll adjust tempo and beat position manually, just like you would on a turntable.
- LIVE SAMPLING: Sample input sounds and instantly use them as individual tracks. Your sampled sounds are automatically synchronised with the current sequence. Play them in a loop and drop them straight into a live remix.