Orb Composer Can Write Your Songs With Artificial Intelligence
Orb Composer is a new artificial intelligence software application that can create mock ups of new chord progressions and melodies by learning from a series of user inputs. It can sync up with any DAW by transferring MIDI data to and from Orb Composer to your VST’s.
- Music templates: We propose 6 «basic» music templates to help you pre-select a musical environment: Orchestral, Strings, Piano, Electro, Pop-Rock and Ambient.
- Own music structure: Structure your song as you want! You can add as many block and bar items as you wish, it’s fast and easy!
- Chord Progressions: With the chord diagram you can drag-and-drop all different chords, from simple to complex ones, and create your own harmony.
- Instruments Combinations: Choose the instruments you want to use for your composition, and for each instrument fine tune settings easily.
- Import melodies (MIDI): Import your melodies and use Orb to create your own musical arrangement or orchestration.
- Full Compatibility (VSTi, AAX, DAW): Use your favorite sequencers and sound machines to exploit the full sound potential of Orb composition
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- At least Intel i5 or AMD A10 APU recommended
- RAM 1 GB
- 32 GB RAM recommended (required for your VST instruments loaded in your DAW)
- Graphics card: Onboard (minimum resolution 1280 x 768)
- 1920 x 1080 recommended
- Sound card: Onboard
- ASIO compatible hardware is recommended
- Hard drive space: 2 GB (for program installation)
- Optical drive: CD/DVD drive
- Only required for installation of the box version
- Internet: Connection required for downloads and activation
- Not applicable to the box version
Orb Composer Artist and Orb Composer Pro are available for preorder at a price of €349 and €649, respectively, and you can visit the Orb Composer website to learn more.