New Insights Into Behringer's Neutron Synthesizer
In this second episode of Behringer’s R&D video series featuring Pete Sadler & Rob Belcham, we gain new insights into the new Neutron synthesizer that was unveiled to us last week.
While there are not an extensive amount of details available to us at this time about the Neutron, here are several that have been gathered from Behringer’s videos thus far:
- It’s offers internal normalization, so it can be used without any patching, but offers a matrix of patch points on its right side, so you can override the internal signal flow.
- 2 oscillators
- 5 waveforms with 4 standard waves
- Shape knob for selecting waves
- Paraphonic button
- VCF with controls for frequency cutoff, resonance, filter depth and envelope depth.
- NLFO with 5 waveforms and Key Sync
- 2 ADSR envelopes
- Overdrive effect with Drive, Tone, Level knobs
- Delay effect with Rate, Repeats, Mix knobs
- Sample & Hold with Rate, Glide
- Slew Rate Limiter with Slew, Porta Time
- 2 Attenuator knobs
You can visit the Behringer Youtube channel to stay up to date on new information surrounding the Neutron semi-modular synthesizer.