Modul Is A New Browser-Based MIDI Step Sequencer
Modul is a new web-based MIDI step sequencer that can work alongside MIDI-capable devices such as synthesizers, drum machines, samplers and more. While Modul is primarily geared toward desktop platforms, it is functional with any device running Chrome.
- Web-based, runs in Chrome
- Send MIDI note or CC values per step
- Set MIDI channel per step and per track
- Mute tracks
- Adjust the number of steps per track (great for polyrhythm)
- Send MIDI clock
- Load/Save session
- Arranger mode
- CHRD steps
- Sync in
- Native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Sharing Modul sessions with other users
Access to Modul is available via Patreon for $1/month, as well as other offerings for a higher price, such as the opportunity to vote for new features for $3/month. You can visit the Patreon page to learn more.