Lo-Fi Game Console Reverb Plug-In
For those that are fond of the warm, nostalgic sounds of old video game consoles, this reverb plugin is definitely worth considering. It’s called SNESVerb, designed to add a touch of lo-fi reverberations to your tracks.
After listening to the sound demo, it’s quite clear that the plugin works wonders, smoothing out the high end while retaining the presence of the overall sound.
- Faithful emulation of SNES faux-reverb effect
- Delay time, feedback, and width controls
- Pre and post-processing LP filter
- Downsampler (11, 22, 32khz) for authenticity
- Filter & downsample wet-only, or dry signal too
- One-click bypass and randomize buttons
- Four stereo input & processing modes
- Ultra light on CPU/memory usage
You can grab the plugin for just $20 USD.