iZotope Releases Free Stereo Imaging Plugin, Ozone Imager
iZotope has released Ozone Imager, a free stereo imaging plugin that lets you adjust the stereo width of your audio tracks, allowing you to add space and depth to your mixes.
- Superior audio quality: Make an impact with Ozone’s legendary Imaging technology. Add depth and width to mono or narrow mixes in Stereoize Mode for a fuller, wider sound.
- Real-time feedback & visualization: Receive immediate, intuitive feedback as you adjust settings to taste. An integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter give you precise visual feedback to help guide your mixing and mastering decisions.
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 only), OS X 10.9 – macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Windows: 7, 8 & 10
- VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only)
- AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite; 64-bit only)
- RTAS (Real-time & Audiosuite (DPM); 32-bit only)