Inside iZotope's New Recording Platform, Spire Studio
iZotope has announced Spire Studio, a mobile platform recording device that allows you a quick means of recording new tracks with its built in microphone.
There are many awesome features available in Spire Studio, one of which being that it supplies two XLR jacks, with phantom power, that allow you to use external microphones. Additionally, it comes with onboard effects that are available with the free iOS Spire Studio app.
- Internal studio-quality microphone for a professional sound.
- Automatically set recording levels with a single button to eliminate set-up time and distorted sounds.
- Record with effects, including reverbs, delays, and amp models, with zero-latency monitoring.
- iZotope’s intelligent sound processing technology gives recordings professional polish.
- Layer up to eight tracks per project.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connection from Spire Studio to the Spire app.
- Battery operated so you can record for hours on the go.
- Grace Design preamps for pristine clarity.
- Two combo jacks for plugging in your instruments or mics with +48 V phantom power.
- Automatically sync tracks between hardware and software for seamless version control.
- LED touchscreen to adjust volume, mute, and delete tracks.
- Intuitive mixing and editing.
- Collaborate on projects with musicians anywhere in the world from your iPhone.
- Export your music to a computer or favorite audio editing software like Pro Tools, iMovie, and Logic, or upload to storage platforms like iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Availability & Spire on Tour
Currently, Spire Studio will be priced at $349 and available sometime during the Fall of this year. You can visit the iZotope website to learn more.