Image Line Releases FL Studio 20.1 Update
FL Studio has been updated to 20.1, and in this video, we take a look into the several new features and improvements that include: grouping Instrument Channels, Playlist Tracks and Mixer Tracks; recording direct to specified Playlist Tracks, Pre or Post FX; the return of Stepsequencer looping, and more.
- 0:02 Introduction and overview
- 0:22 Don’t Panic!
- 0:33 Playlist Track Mode – Instrument Tracks
- 2:43 Playlist Track Mode – Audio Tracks
- 4:18 Audio Tracks – Audio Recording
- 4:58 Pre-Post FX Recording
- 6:22 Channel Rack Updates, Close & Steps
- 7:07 Channel Rack Multi-Channel Custom Swing
- 7:27 Channel Rack Channel Looping, is back!
- 8:20 Independent Channel Looping, new
- 8:56 Advanced Looping, new
- 9:36 Show entire Piano roll Sequences
- 9:57 Instrument Wrapper Mute control
- 10:11 Effects Wrapper Mute and Mix Level
- 10:27 Mono Export
- 10:46 Reset empty Playlist Tracks
- 10:55 General settings – Check for updates
- 11:06 FPS counter
- 11:18 Project Info Extended.
- 11:39 Channel Looping Demo
FL Studio 20.1, available for Mac (10.11+) and Windows (7, 8, 10 or higher), is available as a free update for current FL users. You can visit the Image Line website to learn more about this new update.