Grand Rhapsody Piano Is A New Plugin From Waves
Waves has released the Grand Rhapsody Piano, a new grand piano VST/AU that was sampled using a total of 8 microphones including the Shure SM57 and the AKG C451. The plugin allows you to combine up to 3 different microphones and corresponding microphone placements.
Sampled from the Fazioli F228 grand piano housed at London’s Metropolis Studios – the very piano played on Grammy-winning hits such as Adele’s “Hello.”
- Perfect sampling of the Fazioli F228 grand piano housed at London’s Metropolis Studios
- The very piano played on Adele’s “Hello” and countless other hits
- Meticulously recorded using 8 pairs of microphones
- Blend together 3 different pairs of microphone recordings
- Control the level of key up, pedal and sympathetic resonance in the overall mix
- Includes EQ, compressor, limiter, delay, and reverb based on the H-Reverb algorithm
- Can be used as a plugin or as a standalone instrument
Piano VST’s come in all shapes, flavors and sizes, as well as wide price ranges. In that respect, the Grand Rhapsody Piano is honestly very affordable, being sold at a price of 29 USD. You can visit the Waves website to learn more about the grand piano plugin.