Feature Demos Of IK Multimedia's New UNO Synth
In the following series of videos, we get a further look into IK Multimedia’s UNO Synth, the company’s first released synthesizer that is being offered for just $199.
Getting Around The Synth
The Oscillator Section
UNO Synth Features
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave plus a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole OTA-based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter with LPF, HPF and BPF
- Custom-designed, dual-stage overdrive that provides filter input overdrive for classic synth saturation tone, from subtle warming to aggressive distortion
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWM
You can visit the IK Multimedia website to learn more about the UNO Synth’s features and specs.