FabFilter Pro-Q2 Is Now Available On iPad
FabFilter Pro-Q2, the EQ plugin that everyone raves about (and with good reason), is now available for iPad in AUv3 format via the Apple Store. Pro-Q 2 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Highest possible sound quality
- Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease of use and efficiency
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode
- Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct
- Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track
- Optional Gain-Q interaction
- Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
- Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ and SC modes, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt and freeze
- Auto Gain and Gain Scale
- Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
- Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notes
- Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
- Phase Invert option to change polarity
- Large output level meter with peak level readout
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
In case you are unfamiliar with FabFilter Pro Q2, you can watch the video below that serves as a great introduction to the plugin.
The FabFilter Pro-Q2 for iPad is available for £28.99 via the Apple Store.