ERA-R Can Remove Excess Reverb From Your Audio
ERA-R is a new dereverberation plugin from accusonus that can detect the amount of reverberation from the audio on which its inserted and remove it. This could be useful for a number of applications, such as taking the reflections out of a someone’s voice that was recorded in a large room, or even just taking some excessive reverb out of an already-bounced audio track.
Based on the accusonus multi-patented audio restoration technology, ERA-R automatically estimates the reverberation profile and offers the means to adjust the reverberation amount in a streamlined interface.
- Repair location recordings
- Clean up your dialog or voice tracks
- Tighten up your music performances
- Add clarity to your mixes
- Remove the recorded room before adding artificial reverberation
ERA-R is available for download at a price of $39 and works on both Windows & OS X (32/64 bit AU, VST, AAX).