DRC Is An Analog Modeled Poly Synth For iOS/Android/VST
Among the vast sea of virtual synths out there, the DRC Polyphonic Synthesizer is one that you might want to check out. It’s in-built effects and oscillators produce tones that take heavy influence from analog circuitry, and it is available not only as a cross-platform mobile app, but also in VST format.
- Up to 8 voices polyphonic synthesizer
- 2 oscillators, 1 sub-oscillator and 1 noise source
- Detune, sync and ring modulation
- 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
- 2 pole multi mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
- 2 LFO’s and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
- Stereo tape delay with time modulation
- Lush stereo reverb with modulation and self growing decay
- True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
- Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
One feature that we found to be unique in DRC is its sub/noise oscillator, a characteristic attribute of analog synthesizers that can be helpful for not only beefing up the body of a sound, but also for adding high frequency resonances such that the patch can punch through the mix.
The DRC Polyphonic Synthesizer is available for a free 7 day trial, and can later be purchased for $89.