Bitwig Studio 2.2 Has Been Released
Bitwig Studio 2.2 is now available, a powerful update to the DAW that introduces new devices and modulators, support for Ableton Link, an improved workflow GUI and more.
New Devices In Bitwig Studio 2.2
- TIME SHIFT: This device allows for fine-grained time adjustments anywhere in your device chain, useful for getting things in time or as a creative tool in the mixing process.
- AUDIO RATE: Grab any audio signal in your project as a modulation source. The power of true audio rate frequency modulation at your fingertips.
- POLYNOM: Feed your modulation signals into mathematical formulas to achieve sophisticated and flexible transformations.
- QUANTIZE: Reshape any modulation signal and give an edge to smooth curves with the Quantize modulator.
- SAMPLE AND HOLD: A real classic in the analog synth world, the Sample and Hold modulator lets you introduce chaos and breathe life into your modulation setup – as random or ordered as you like.
Bitwig Studio 2.2’s support for Ableton Link is certainly one of the more pronounced features introduced in this update, making it easier for Ableton Live users to connect external devices to the DAW as well as whilst creating new ideas with others.
Bitwig Studio 2.2, free for current users of Bitwig Studio 2, is available for 399 USD and you can visit the Bitwig website to learn more.