Behringer Announces Neutron, Semi-Modular Synthesizer
Behringer has announced, in its traditionally proud and illusive fashion, a new semi-modular synthesizer titled Neutron. While details and/or specs of the Neutron have not yet been gifted to us, we can obtain a glimpse of the synth in the trailer video below.
Features of the Neutron that can be loosely asserted via the trailer video are as follows:
- It’s offers internal normalization, so it can be used without any patching, but offers a matrix of patch points on its right side, so you can override the internal signal flow.
- 2 oscillators
- 5 waveforms with 4 standard waves
- Shape knob for selecting waves
- Paraphonic button
- VCF with controls for frequency cutoff, resonance, filter depth and envelope depth.
- NLFO with 5 waveforms and Key Sync
- 2 ADSR envelopes
- Overdrive effect with Drive, Tone, Level knobs
- Delay effect with Rate, Repeats, Mix knobs
- Sample & Hold with Rate, Glide
- Slew Rate Limiter with Slew, Porta Time
- 2 Attenuator knobs
- 7×8 patch matrix
The Neutron looks like an incredible synthesizer, and we honestly cannot wait to hear more details from Behringer about its developments. You can follow the Behringer Facebook page to stay in tune.