Audiobus 3 Now Supports Ableton Link
Audiobus 3 has been upgraded to 3.0.5, now allowing for integration with Ableton Link, as well as introducing a series of other new features and improvements.
What’s New In Audiobus 3.0.5
- Audiobus 3 now has tempo controls, and Ableton Link support! Keep Audio Unit Extensions in sync with your other apps, and control your session tempo right from within Audiobus.
- Bypass Audio Unit Extension effects with the press of a button
What’s great about Audiobus 3 is that it modularizes the ways in which music can be made while using iOS devices, enabling multiple iOS applications to be synchronized together. Now, with Ableton Link support in 3.0.5, the creative possibilities within your Ableton Live sessions are sky high!
You can get an overview of Audiobus 3 in the video below.
Other Improvements In Audiobus 3.0.5
- Show more detailed progress when clearing big sessions
- Fixed launch issues with apps like SynthMaster Player.
- Active session did not recover on incoming telephone call or Siri interruption. Fixed!
- Fixed endless spinning wheel on MIDI hardware output after loading a preset.
- Fixed some stuck note bugs.
- Fixed a crash when saving a preset while a filter keyword has been entered into the search field.
- Fixed a launch issue when switching between very complex presets.
- Fixed a “Tap to Fix” issue when many ports of an app were added to a connection graph
- Require user to reboot the device, if intermediate port cannot be connected.
- Fixed graphical glitches when switching between presets.
- Instances of Audio Unit Extensions were not sorted by alphabet in connection panel. Fixed!
- Fixed an audio glitch when ejecting an input app currently emitting sound.
- We now automatically remove added pipelines on removing a MIDI output port.