Audified Unveils First Hardware Unit, Synergy R1 Reverb
Audified, a Czech Republic-based audio effects developer that have released fantastic plugins such as Mixchecker, have announced their first hardware unit: the Synergy R1 Reverb, supplying both an analog-digital hybrid reverb as well as a saturator in 500 series.
Something that’s really awesome about the Synergy R1 is that its presets and parameters can be controlled from your DAW using the included VST/AU/AAX plug-in version of the reverb module. Additionally, the effects processor can also be used as a standalone application.
- Synergy R1 obeys your DAW’s commands.
- Powerful DSP delivering 7 Algorithmic Reverbs
- selectable pure analog saturation circuits
- Remarkable smooth and warm sound
- Plug-in control and parameter automation
- Top quality analog components and AD/DA converters
The Synergy R1 is scheduled to be shipped in September 2017 and will debuted at this year’s NAMM show. You can visit the Audified website to learn more.
Browse plugins from Audified: https://www.adsrsounds.com/software-developer/audified/