Ableton Releases Beat Tools: Pack Designed For Beatmakers
Ableton has released a new pack geared toward hip-hop producers and beatmakers, and it is called Beat Tools. The pack is especially geared toward users of the Push controller so that workflow can be optimized and the creative process can be more fluid.
- 102 Instrument Racks – including bass, keys, leads, pads and effects, designed for Live’s native synths or multisampled from analog gear
- 27 Drum Racks – from crisp drum machine rhythms to lo-fi samples, with tweakable Effect Racks
- 97 MIDI clips & 182 audio loops – premade kit patterns and audio loops and phrases to slice, rework and spark ideas of your own
- 15 Effect Racks – creative chains set up for using the eight Macro controls to maximum effect.
- 5 demo sets – Live sets that showcase some the Pack’s creative potential
Regardless of the genre you’re producing, it is important to have quick and accessible resources that are familiar…whether it be that one kick sample with a nice transient, or that one patch that always seems to put you in the zone. For producers in the hip-hop realm, Beat Tools could definitely be one of these resources.
You can purchase the pack for $59/€49, or grab it for free if you own Push or Live 9 Suite.