Find Out How YOU Can Make Drums That Will Completely Change Your Music & Up Your Game!
Bassgorilla shares with you everything he knows about how to create dancefloor-demolishing drums that make more impact than a wrecking ball to a six-storey building.
After this step-by-step course, you’ll have the skills at your disposal to create drum sounds and program beats using a wide range of cutting-edge techniques used by some of the best producers in EDM and bass music today.
Create incredible sounding drums and percussion
Learning About Beat Programming and Drum Design
After we go through the 38 tutorial videos that make up the 9 sections of Breaking Beats, you’ll have a whole host of new artillery at your disposal.
Putting this knowledge into practice, you’ll see an instant jump up in your skill level not only for designing individual drum sounds, but knowing how to mix and process them, and how to create compositions that keep your listeners excited with the tips and tricks you’ll pick up relating to song structure and programming beats in innovative ways.
Whether your personal goal is to get your music released on a respected label, or just to learn how to create higher quality music, Breaking Beats is guaranteed to move you much closer to that point.
Why this BassGorilla video course?
Consider this – Imagine the directions you’ll be able to take your music in after you understand a wide range of techniques used by some of the best producers around today. You’ll learn:
- Isolate your favorite parts of different kick and snare samples, then combine them quickly and easily using the BassGorilla custom kick and custom snare racks that I will show you how to build
- Unlock my two biggest sound design secrets to giving your drums that deadly punch
- Discover how to create your own kicks, snares and hi-hats using FM synthesis (in FM8)
- Uncover lesser-known beat programming techniques using arpeggiators inside drum racks
- See automation techniques for creating transitions with your drums
- Learn how to build energy as your song progresses to keep your listeners hooked using drum techniques
- Discover how to reverse engineer the beats from your favorite songs to uncover the unique swing and groove of absolutely any track
- Discover how to create unique percussion landscapes from real-world recordings for that rich, organic sound
Producing Professional Sounding Drums Is Tricky
If you’re like most people who produce EDM, you’ll know how frustrating it can feel when you hear the crispness and punch of the beats in tracks by your favorite producers, and then go to make something similar and get lost in the process.
We’ve all been there – spending hours and hours to get that dynamic sound and getting fed up when you can’t get that highly dynamic sound in your drums.
What might frustrate you even more, is finding out that your favorite producers are often using the exact same DAW and plugins as you – no fancy hardware synths or anything like that.
But that is also a blessing. It means that if you can find out the techniques and step-by-step methods these leading producers are using to make those incredible drums that punch through the mix and drive their tracks, you too will be able to achieve this in your own music.
You just need to know the techniques, and develop your skills in drum sound design and beat programming.
Now, for the first time, I am able to share with you everything I know about how to create dancefloor demolishing drums that make more impact than a wrecking ball to a six-storey building. After we cover this material step-by-step, you’ll have the skills at your disposal to create drum sounds and program beats using a wide range of cutting-edge techniques used by some of the best producers in EDM and bass music today.
Luke, just wanted to drop you a massive thank you! I picked up Breaking Beats and it’s changed my whole way of thinking about my drums! You’ve saved me so many hours of crappy YouTube tutorials, and the episodic format makes the whole series extremely accessible. Keep up the great work!